PTGui Pro 12.18 Crack Plus Keygen Key 2023 Download
PTGui Pro is panoramic image stitching software for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Originally starting as a graphical user interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui has evolved into a full-featured, industry-leading photo stitching app. While the name is a bit debatable, PTGui Pro is an app that panoramic photographers will love. It’s great if you want to create amazing panoramic photos. You will need to have some knowledge to be able to achieve perfection or near perfection, but this particular program puts every imaginable tool at your disposal. The interface is clean, while the settings are located where one would expect them to be in the first place. Before creating panoramas, you will need to manage the source images. That said, make sure you select the images you want to use, keeping in mind that the order you place them is also relevant.
If for some reason, you mess up the order, PTGui Pro will allow you to rearrange your selection. Then proceed to tweak any aspect you think needs tweaking, including lens settings, image parameters, control points, and exposure or HDR. All of this becomes relevant as you try to master the art of panoramas. PTGui Pro offers all users the same tools. However, it is up to each individual to make use of their full potential. For example, adding checkpoints isn’t necessarily required, but the more you add, the more guidance your app has in the joining process. mLikewise, the addition of lenses or masks depends on how you want your final product to look.
PTGui Pro 12.18 Crack Plus Keys Torrent Free
If you’re advanced and want as much control as possible, the Pro version of the app is probably best suited for you because it has additional features that deal with stitching, vignetting, and HDR exposure, allowing for even more settings. to be made. PTGui Pro is an application that will surely satisfy most photography enthusiasts. It offers many configurations in a compact and easy-to-handle package. If panoramic photography is your thing, then PTGui Pro is an application to consider during project development. PTGui is advanced panorama software with a high level of control over every step of the sewing process. Originally developed as a GUI on top of the powerful but cryptic Panorama command line tools, it has evolved into a full-featured application for Windows and Mac OS X.
PTGui Pro is capable of stitching multi-row panoramas with up to 360° x 180° field of view with virtually no resolution limit and can produce gigapixel panoramas. It also provides automatic compensation for image tilt, vignetting, and exposure inconsistencies, making it fairly resistant to input issues. It supports the usual 8-bit workflow, plus a 16-bit workflow to improve image quality. There are two versions of PTGui, the standard one and the Pro version reviewed here. There are no limits on image size and 16-bit workflow is supported by both versions. The differences between the Pro and Standard versions mostly fall into the Batch Processing or HDR and Exposure-Fusion category. The former is a useful feature for producing a high volume of panoramas, such as for time-lapse photography.
PTGui Pro 12.18 Cracked Version for Windows
The latter allows PTGui Pro to automatically detect and perform HDR blending or exposure-blending, saving the need for separate HDR software and enabling the creation of HDR panoramas. PTGui is decrypted as a graphical user interface for Panorama Tools. This Windows program is for the creation of photographic panoramas, being your guide in stitching images together. You can use many images and put them together, thus creating amazing images. The program offers a wide range of options that aim to assist you throughout the work process. Looking at the numbers, the software can stitch together a 1-gigapixel panorama in less than half a minute, which is pretty impressive. The fully spherical 360°x180° panorama is a reality that can be done at home.
All you need is to upload your favorite photos (up to ∞) and go to the next step which is to operate with the lens type, wide angle, and focal length. Hide or accentuate areas of the photo and correct them as per your requirements. Some nicer features are cropping and overlay. They are useful almost always and allow you to make the result even more than perfect. Add an HDR (high dynamic range) effect to impart some charm to your work. For the tech geeks, the sewing process PTGui Pro produces high-quality images with excellent sharpness throughout the frame and is distinguished by exceptional blending at the seams. Auto stitching is good and works well for the most part. It fails to properly stitch objects at roughly the same speed as MS ICE, so it falls a bit behind Autostitch.
PTGui Pro 12.18 Crack Plus Keys for Mac
The main difference is that PTGui allows control points to be adjusted, so the automatic solution can be improved. PTGui Pro’s HDR capabilities are a huge plus. It turns out that most photographers considering HDR would prefer Exposure-Fusion, which is a lighter process that produces easily usable results as there is no need for tone mapping. Tone mapping is the step usually responsible for ruining HDR images. With Exposure-Fusion, tone mapping is built into the algorithm, which generally gives natural-looking results. PTGui Pro performs exposure-blending very well, leaving minimal fringing and other noticeable artifacts. There are even parameters to adjust the parameters specifically for Exposure-Blend in case a different look is desired. PTGui Pro can also use HDR images as input and produce HDR output or perform its HDR blending to produce an HDR panorama from LDR images.
Given the extensive image alignment technology required to stitch panoramic photos together, it’s no surprise that PTGui can blend exposure intervals that aren’t perfectly aligned, even supporting handheld shots. The performance of PTGui Pro is quite good. For the 3 x 8 MP sample panorama used in previous reviews, it took 40 seconds, matching Autopano Giga and only leaving MS ICE faster than it. Larger panoramas affect performance as complexity increases dramatically. Giving PTGui a 50x larger panorama took 4 hours. If you scaled linearly, it should have taken about 30 minutes.
PTGui starts directly with two windows open. The main window appears with a single tab called Project Assistant that provides a fully automated workflow. One can jump directly to a manual workflow by clicking the appropriately named Advanced button. Regardless of the initial workflow chosen, PTGui offers complete control over the entire process.
The automatic workflow consists of three phases:
- Load Images: To select the images that make up the desired panoramic photo.
- Align Images – Position images against each other and stretch to define seams.
- Create panoramas: render the panorama by combining images.
Completing each step brings up the corresponding advanced tab and populates it with the chosen values automatically. This allows the user to modify any parameters and, to some extent, gain a better understanding of how the process works. The Load Image phase, for example, enables the Source Images and Mask tabs. The Mask feature is extremely useful for handling moving objects and allows the user to paint over areas to be included or excluded from the panorama. Such areas have to overlap, otherwise, there will be discontinuities.
The second window is the Panorama Editor. Here, the parameters can be modified interactively by manipulating the entire panorama or individual images. The interactive experience varies greatly depending on the complexity of the landscape. It can range from a little choppy for a panorama of a few images to excruciatingly slow for a complex one. Several really useful tools appear on the Panorama Editor toolbar:
- Edit Panorama: This allows you to move and rotate the panorama along the projection surface.
- Set Center Point: Manually sets the center point of the panorama.
- Center Panorama: Automatically centers the panorama.
- Straighten Horizon: Automatically straightens the horizon to account for non-uniform camera movements.
- Automatic stitching – create panoramas with just a few mouse clicks
- Multi-row panoramas: images can be stacked both horizontally and vertically
- Create HUGE panoramas: Combine hundreds of images into multi-gigapixel panoramas
- Support for many camera raw source images (via draw)
- Support for multiple processors/multi-core computers
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Publish to Website – Create a web page to display your panorama interactively using the included Flash/HTML5 viewer
- Batch Builder: Scan folders for panoramic source images and automatically create projects based on a template
- Stitch and blend HDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Calculate camera response curve from LDR source images in parentheses
- Blend Priority parameter (useful for blending the nadir image into a spherical panorama)
- Configurable project settings – control template behavior, custom default filenames, and more
- Vignette, exposure, and white balance correction What’s new in PTGui 12.13 Crack?
- The Linux version now supports calibrated screens. The monitor’s ICC profile is configured in Options – General – Monitor Color Profile.
- It was possible to lock PTGui using File – Add Project.
- Fix for bad EXIF data from Mavic 3.
- PTGui could crash when using the checkpoint editor’s filter dropdown if the project had hundreds of source images.
- Fix issue related to crash when running Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 resolution in true color
How is it installed?
- Download PTGui Pro from below.
- Download and install Crack.
- After installation, extract the files and run them.
- Click on the crack and then close it.
- Copy the Crack Folder file and paste it into the installation folder.
PTGui Pro 12.18 Crack Plus Keygen Key 2023 Download