Olive Video Editor 0.2.0 Crack with License Key 2023 Latest Version
Olive Video Editor Crack is a tool designed for digital audio workstation enthusiasts who want to make some non-destructive customization of audio and video samples. Keep in mind that the application does not include conversion tools, so you are required to transfer the raw materials from analog and digital video sources to the hard disk first.
Once transferred, you can edit it independently, regardless of the order of the sequences, and without having to worry about reserving space for intermediate scenes. The app comes with a streamlined interface and packs a few dock windows that you can close or keep open, depending on your work style and preference. As you have already hinted, you can start by importing the samples you have already converted and transferring them to your disk.
As far as editing is concerned, the program comes with a very large collection that allows you to delete ripple, point entry or exit, split, join, unlink, standard paste, and insert paste, to name a few. Moreover, you can examine the modifications made from the playlist that allows you to switch between frames, increase or decrease the speed, or play in a loop, for example.
The application includes dozens of additional functions to make editing more convenient, such as transcoding, ripple, cursor, slide, slide, hand, and others that you can discover in the tools menu. Although the project is in Alpha at the moment, its features are well-designed and there are many videos produced so far. The developer says that the app is incomplete and that new features are being added every day.
Olive Video Editor 0.2.0 Crack with Serial Key for Windows
Therefore, if you feel that Olive Video Editor is missing something you need for proper editing, we encourage you to contact the developer to that effect. According to the team, there is a good chance that the required features will be implemented within a month or two. Olive Video Editor Crack is a free and open-source video editor. It is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Many YouTubers, like Jack Cole, recommend this video editor, but how on earth is it? If you want to know if it is useful for video editing or not, read this article. Moreover, will also share the best alternatives that you will find useful – moreover, we will also share the best alternatives that you will find useful – iMyFone Filme, which will make your video editing experience great and efficient.
Let’s start by making your video editing experience awesome and powerful. You can download it below and try it out. Olive’s interface is simple but not easy to use. It is difficult for a new user to find and use all the tools to edit videos. Some basic tools are located to the left of the timeline. They are visible, but beginners need to understand what they can do.
There is a separate Effects tab where you can edit audio and video effects. It is also very simple, but it looks like an old video editor, and you need to enter values to edit the video. The schedule of the video editor is also busy. The top timeline is for videos, and the bottom one is for audio. But it is difficult to distinguish between them.
Olive Video Editor 0.2.0 Cracked Version for Pc
Furthermore, the media appears as a very thin line on the timeline, and there is no preview of it. You will only see the name of the video or audio. In general, the user interface is very old. It should be improved so that users can use it easily. The best alternative that goes to iMyFone Filme, with a simple and easy-to-use interface, makes your video editing experience great and efficient. Olive Video Editor is the brainchild of the Olive Developers team.
It’s an all-in-one video editor similar to Adobe After Effects and Camtasia, but the program’s exciting prospect is a no-cost sign. The editor is completely open-source and non-linear. The development of the app continues steadily to its final stages after the release of 0.1 Alpha and 0.2 Nightly versions. Another great feature of this video editor is the support across popular operating systems.
The interface is probably the only thing that matters in any software, and in this case, it fits well enough to meet the needs. Although it’s not the most intuitive, it gets the job done. Users won’t find any specials with the app, every video editor should include some hardware acceleration functionality, and Olive Video Editor gets full marks on that. It includes OpenGL for video playback and GLSL effects to refine video to perfection.
Since the software is open source, users can also contribute to making it more efficient. It is very common for users to own multiple devices with different operating systems. It is very painful to get used to the different applications due to the lack of availability. However, this software supports multiple operating systems. You can download and use it smoothly on your Windows, Linux, or macOS devices.
How to use Olive Video Editor easily?
Step 1: Open the video editor on your computer.
Step 2: Go to the File menu and click on Import. Now, select the video and other media you want to edit.
Step 3: After importing the media, you will see everything in the project panel. Drag videos to the timeline.
Step 4: Now, you are ready to edit your video. If you want to trim the video, drag the ends of the video to adjust the duration. To the left of the timeline are a few tools you can use. You can use the razor to split the video.
Step 5: You will also see a “+” button with the tools. Click on it to add a title, bars, solid color, and other things. For now, click on the title. Move the cursor from where you want to start the address. Click and drag it to where you want to end it. The title will be added to the video. Make sure the title layer is placed above the video layer; Otherwise, the address will not be visible. Select the title layer, and you will see options on the Effect tab. Now, you can edit the title as you like.
Step 6: You can also add video effects and transitions. After editing, click on the File menu and click Export. Now, export the file in the desired format.
- Olive has all the essential tools for video editing. You can cut, trim, rotate, scale, reposition, and make other changes without any hassle. You can go frame by frame and edit as you like.
- You can add text to your videos. You can add captions, titles, subtitles, or whatever you want. The text will be simple; However, you can adjust its various properties, such as shadow and filler. Adding text is very simple.
- There are many video effects available. You can use any of them to make your video more interesting. It provides blur effects, color correction, locking, distortion, and much more. All you need is to select what you need.
- It also provides some simple transitions to add between your videos. Some transitions fade and fade.
- Olive Video Editor also offers some simple audio editing features. You can add any audio clip to the video. You can cut it, split it and adjust its duration. You can also adjust the volume and panning. Moreover, it has a voiceover tool to record your voice.
- Hardware acceleration: Uses OpenGL for playback and GLSL effects. You can write your GLSL shader to contribute.
- Bezier curve animation! Kdenlive, OpenShot, and Shotcut do not have this feature and have been in development for over a decade.
- Frei0r. support
- Support clip proxy
- Support for VST 2. x plugins
- Written in C++ and Qt
- Easy to communicate with developers on GitHub, but remember that they have to sleep too.
- The project started in 2018, hence the lack of legacy code/dependencies. Remember, the Kdenlive developers took two years to rewrite their timeline.
- In alpha, the feature is incomplete
- No color grading features yet
- No hardware acceleration codecs like QuickSync, NVENC, VAAPI, or AMF yet
- The developer had a questionable coding habit of not writing annotations to the code. It was addressed in a GitHub issue though
- Issuance of license
We have discussed the interface, pros, cons, and other things about Olive’s video editor. It is a simple and free video editor for basic editing. If you want to cut, trim, change the layout, or make other basic changes, it is an excellent choice. But the effects, text, and other advanced options are very basic. You can use Filme because it is an exceptional video editor that has a lot of exciting features. You can create amazing videos without any hassle.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk Space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 resolution in true color
How is it installed?
- Download Olive Video Editor from below.
- Download and install Crack.
- After installation, extract the files and run them.
- Click on the crack and then close it.
- Copy the Crack Folder file and paste it into the installation folder.
Olive Video Editor 0.2.0 Crack with License Key 2023 Latest Version